Refinery29 is the leading digital media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 250 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power by providing optimistic & diverse creativity, storytelling, & points of view. We deliver style & substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices & destinations, from the original video & editorial features, to live experiences & social storytelling.Please visitwww.refinery29.comto browse content.
About the teams:
We are looking for aSales & MarketingInternto join our growing teams of creative & marketing powerhouses in our Los Angeles Office! As ourintern, you will gain valuable, on-the-job experience in a fast-paced, creative environment.
With the goal of becoming an indispensable media partner, our Sales (Client Director) team is accountable for prospecting, pitching, negotiating, managing & renewing the client relationship end-to-end through their pre-to-post sale experience. The Marketing team have multiple functions across pre & post sale activities. From strategy, deck creation, building media plans, attending client meetings/calls & full campaign execution in post sale. The marketing teams support the Client Director to achieve a strong client experience from start to finish.
What makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential.
- You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Shadow & assist Client Directors, Media Solutions, Marketing Strategy & Client Service marketing teams for major clients across various categories, including fashion, beauty, tech, finance & entertainment
- Assist Client Directors with Client Relationship management
- Assist in deck building & taking screenshots of live campaigns
- Populate data in Excel spreadsheets & format for weekly reports, input data into internal systems to support the team in booking deals
- Manage day to day requests from Client Services team as needed
What you have:
- Possess excellent communications skills & a go-getter attitude. Being proactive is key to success in this role
- Develop Client Service experience
- Be extremely organized, detail oriented & resourceful
- Experience in Excel, keynote, Google docs, & all Microsoft Office
- Previousinternship experience preferred, but not required