MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software & manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still & are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor & enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019!
The Customer Success team is responsible for making sure that our customers get the MOST & the BEST out of our product. There is a huge opportunity in this position to design best practices that impact the entire company. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
We welcome people with all industry backgrounds: IT, automotive, mechanical engineering, electrical, heavy equipment to name a few. Are you ready to learn more?
As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, & amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
Ideally, youre the kind of person that enjoys working independently & with other teams. If you love working with people & helping them seek solutions, we'd love to talk!
How Youll Make an Impact:
- Be a trusted technical resource for our customers, partners, & coworkers
- Use your IT network skills to remotely support customers connectivity questions
- Apply your organizational skills to help us continuously improve on our processes
- Create instructions & documentation for customers together with our Product team
- Be agile in a fast-paced environment
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What Youll Have:
- Familiarity with basic computer networking & IT troubleshooting
- Knowledge of help desk platforms, Zendesk preferred CRMs e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Have clear & articulate verbal & written communication
- Aptitude for learning new technologies & applications
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry
- Desire to pursue your interest in learning & applying manufacturing & Lean concepts
- Fluency in other languages
All qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. You'll need a valid drivers license & ability to travel without restriction .
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.