We are hiring a product manager to achieve Ripples vision of enabling an Internet of Value. RippeNet is a payment network that leverages digital assets & blockchain technology to improve the cost, speed & transparency of cross border payments. A growing share of RippleNet payments are powered by XRP - a fast & cost effective digital asset.
RippleNet is expanding quickly & needs a product manager with strong execution skills, creativity & grit to own novel new features & markets of this product. The role is best suited for someone with a background building products that are part of an ecosystem. You understand industry trends, partner ambitions & have the know how to turn those opportunities into feature sets that drive adoption of cross border payments with digital assets.
The ideal candidate will bring strong communication skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams & external partners to deliver a state-of-the-art payment solution in different countries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deeply understanding where the cross-border payments market is headed to ensure Ripple products are addressing underserved needs & pain points
- Identifying common needs across Ripple customers & developing product strategy & feature requirements for banks, fintech partners & marketplaces
- Developing a phased approach for enabling a long term roadmap for
- Partnering closely with Ripples policy, business development & marketing teams to determine country expansion priorities
- Identifying, assessing & enabling key infrastructure partners that support the On Demand Liquidity product
- Understanding how to connect emerging network players such as telcos, wallets & blockchains
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of overall experience (at least 3+ as a product manager) with top Internet, e-commerce, enterprise software and/or financial services companies
- A champion for your products & the ability to get others excited
- Experience building & scaling awesome products
- A passion for blockchain (although direct experience not required)
- Experience partnering with engineering & business development teams to define, build & maintain products that are critical to growth, engagement & retention
- Motivated by intellectual challenges & evolving products in a quickly-changing market
- Experience living or working outside of the United States is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Franciscos Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, & coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights & more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripples growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably & cost-effectively. Banks & payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs & access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, So Paulo, Reykjavk, Washington D.C. & Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.