Appian is looking for a hands-on Technical Delivery Manager to provide post-sales ownership over multiple accounts & support our growing business. As a leader within Appian's Customer Success organisation, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects utilising Appian's cutting edge technology. Your focus will be spread across multiple customers & youll work directly with key project & executive stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle to ensure client satisfaction & adoption. You will also play a significant role in supporting new business software & services opportunities.
- You have experience supporting pre-sales activities with your ability to quickly understand processes & to develop technical solutions to support client business strategy
- You're well versed in the Commercial market, buying cycles & understand contract vehicles, task orders, & know how to respond to RFPs
- You have prior experience with software consulting (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI)
- You have experience with configuration, deployment, & testing of enterprise software applications
- You have experience coding, building and/or integrating web services, data integration architecture, designing complex solutions, and/or designing databases
- Youre well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field/degree in addition to 8+ years of experience
- You have experience with Business Value Analysis & leading customers towards measurable ROI
- You have experience with Agile project management, especially at scale
- You have excellent communication skills & keep the lines of communication open by circulating reports that keep stakeholders in the loop on project status & in-sync with the latest development schedule & priorities
How youll contribute:
- Oversee the delivery of Appian projects to ensure deployment matches client executive & business sponsor expectations
- Mentor a team & manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously, nurturing them from inception to launch while collaborating with stakeholders & establishing realistic development guidelines
- Interface with Appian Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, & Product Support
- Work with delivery partners within region to augment Appian led engagements with partner resources as well as to supplement partner led engagements with Appian resources
Appian helps organisations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.