Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We're more than a global payment gateway - we're a payment management company. CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify & automate payment operations. Customers use our CyberSource & Authorize.Net brand solutions to process online payments, streamline fraud management, & simplify payment security.
Born during the dawn of ecommerce in 1994, CyberSource was one of the pioneers in online payment & fraud management services for medium & large-sized merchants. In 2007, we acquired the leading U.S. small business payment services provider, Authorize.Net, thus expanding our market footprint to cover businesses ranging from the smallest sole proprietorships to the largest global brands. In 2010 CyberSource was acquired by, & operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Today, over 400,000 businesses worldwide use CyberSource solutions.
Technical Product Management is a critical function at CyberSource & this team is responsible for driving strategic priorities for business bringing different stakeholders together.This role reports to Sr. Director of Technical Product Management & is responsible for managing the team of Technical Product Managers andin addition expected to lead different initiatives for business & technology.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Fluent in discussions about API design, SDKs, & developer tools.
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner & business leader, with ability to organize & motivate work across multiple team boundaries
- Proven track record of driving large scale products across multiple teams & shipping product in time.
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate large scale planning, development & user acceptance testing efforts
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking & process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering. MBA is a plus
- Proven track record in building, managingand mentoring highly successful teams
- Extensive cross-organization collaboration playing a crucial role in interfacing with various technology teams & business stakeholders to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, prioritizing, & driving execution using agile methodologies
- Strong payment industry fundamentals, gateway processing, acquirer functions including deep understanding of card, bank & alternative payment processing.
- Prior experience with eCommerce integrations for merchants via payment gateways & processors, checkout flows, API design, life cycle management of a payment, reporting, chargeback, settlement etc. Experience working with processors / partners enabling internal & external teams in the discovery of use cases, identification of integration patterns & being the bridge between external & internal teams.
- Experience in Card Presentindustry including integrated commerce solutions a great plus.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects that require coordination across a large number of dependencies
- Proven success with prioritization & launch of features clearly demonstrating what's most important to customer, what stands in the critical path, what generates the highest ROI
- Strong collaboration skills & ability to earn trust with your peers
- Demonstrate repeated successful, on-time delivery of the full product cycle from inception to launch
- Ability to scope, build & manage high level objectives for all technical product managers reporting into them
- Successful history of establishing & being the role model for technology team tenets, culture, & priorities
- Experience facilitating & leading the build outof project plans, timelines, milestones; support overall product development process & be accountable for the delivery of solutions to merchants & banks
- Experience with establishing metrics & SLAs to measure product, feature & team effectiveness (e.g., features launched, adoption metrics, customer pain points)
- Experience with creating & advocating technology vision & 3 year roadmap
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.