Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Programmatic Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Programmatic Account Manager?
Taboolas programmatic account management team works with many Taboola stakeholders & agency partners to manage & execute PMPs that drive client results. This account manager will have experience with auction based buying & will take the lead on driving PMP client success with assigned agencies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the programmatic campaign lifecycle from planning to execution. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of TTD, DV360, or Mediamath in terms of campaign setup & structure, brand safety, performance capabilities, & reporting.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Experience in bid management, campaign management or digital operations
- Full understanding of programmatic, ad tech, self-serve DSP's, SSPs, PMPs
- Previous DSP or Agency experience - Must
- Proficiency in media planning & reporting
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Strong skills with Microsoft & G-suite applications
- Effectively manage issues & relationships
What will I be doing on a day-to-day today basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Head of Investor Relations, you will:
- Set-up, manage & optimize PMPs across multiple DSPs & SSPs (Google DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr, Rubicon, SpotX, Verizon & others)
- Support sales team by fielding internal / external programmatic capabilities questions
- Proactively oversee & manage client campaign portfolios, controlling delivery & performance, surfacing insights, & educating customers on best practices
- Provide bid guidance for live PMPs
- Monitor & maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives
- Troubleshooting campaign delivery & performance issues
- Work with partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management & implementation questions
- Work with sales development team to pull inventory & create programmatic media plans
- Provide regular insights detailing performance, campaign optimizations that lead to immediate tactical recommendations & future strategic recommendations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
- Taboolas recommendation platform, powered by advanced AI algorithms, provides over 1 trillion recommendations a month to approximately 500 million daily active users
- Unique opportunity to build an Investor Relations function from the ground up for a newly public company
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.