VaynerX is a global modern day holding company focused on contemporary communications & production. VaynerX houses VaynerMedia, VaynerProductions, The Sasha Group, Gallery Media Group, VaynerCommerce, Tracer, Tingley Lane, & VaynerSpeakers.
Who Are you?
An ambitious, ego-less, self-starter early in your professional career. You are hungry for experience & access to Gary Vaynerchuk-operated businesses, & exposure & mentorship from its other leaders & lieutenants, providing you a path to gain hands-on, tactical understanding of modern day marketing & business operations.
No project or initiative is too ambitious for you to participate in - & no task too small or menial - for you to immerse yourself in, take ownership of, & see through to completion. Your commitment, discipline, accountability, & curiosity provides you the ability to make the most of any learning opportunity. You have a great attention to detail, with an ability to remain organized amid fast paced, high-volume projects. Youre eager to focus & capitalize on these opportunities as a stepping-stone to the next phase of your career path.
The Task at Hand
- Maintain, input, & transfer data into customer relationship management systems (CRM), ensuring the data is clean & well organized
- Export & manually scrape social media profile information of various personalities & influencers within Gary Vaynerchuks network, importing & sharing relevant information to existing databases & software (e.g. Copper, Salesforce, CreatorIQ)
- Maintain VeeFriends & Team Gary product sampling & influencer gifting (seeding) program, end to end - taking new physical apparel & merchandise launches, & ensuring a subset of influencers with Gary Vaynerchuks network receive them in advance
- Share visibility to & updates for Team Gary & VeeFriends leadership teams, while tracking the status of product delivery
- Interface & correspond via 1:1 communication with social media content creators within Team Garys CRM, based on various partnership opportunities, with guidance from Team Gary managers
- Coordinate with identified relevant digital content creators & influencers to deliver VeeFriends apparel & merchandise for VeeFriend brand campaigns & launches
- Liason with VeeFriend 3PL (third party logistics) & brand partner teams, to track & ensure fulfillment of VeeFriends brand products
The Ideal Candidate & Requirements Include
- 0-1 years of internship or self-taught & practical understanding & application of digital marketing & budding Web3 industries
- Innate curiosity & ability to adapt & be flexible - & willingness to evolve the role & responsibilities as needed, on an almost daily basis (we are a high-growth, fast paced startup)
- A high degree of organization & focus on finer details, amid several fast paced projects
- A disciplined self-starter thats able to take early direction, & see both humble & high-profile projects through to completion - while seeking critical feedback when & where necessary
- A passion for keeping your finger on the pulse of the culture zeitgeist & internet, while identifying emerging personalities & trends across social networks
- Strong writing & other communication skills a must
Worth Noting About This Unique Position
This atypical, wide-ranging, entry-level career opportunity has been molded after experiences that many of Gary Vaynerchuks most successful employees have gone through from yesteryear. Those employees have gone on to hold a variety of senior executive roles - including leadership positions at VaynerX orgs, co-founder roles alongside Gary in new business ventures, & placement at other high-growth companies where Gary serves as an investor or advisor.
We have created this Residency role to provide the building blocks & experiences for the next generation of Gary Vaynerchuk business executives. For more about the opportunity at hand, please view this video directly from Gary.
The Team Gary & VeeFriends, VaynerX Residency is a 6-month program commitment. This is an hourly $18/hour position with occasional weekend work, based out of VaynerXs New York City offices. Periodic workdays will allow for remote work. Discussions & exploration of available full-time salary positions within VaynerX, or other Gary Vaynerchuk associated organizations, will take place with you during, & in the lead-up to your Residency end date with your manager(s).
This is a rolling admissions application process. We want to encourage all qualified & interested applicants to apply. As any additional hiring needs & roles arise within VaynerX, our teams will reach out to qualified, promising candidates for interviewing & next-steps. We appreciate your interest & patience.