ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Cashier will be responsible for an efficient & timely exchange of cash or winning tickets for guests & supporting the Sports Betting operation by providing excellent customer service, selling tickets & ensuring the proper payouts are processed. This role is posted on behalf of Bally's Atlantic City.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for obtaining a cash bank from the Sportsbook vault or casino cage.
- Maintains a cash bank, documenting all transactions & balancing the bank at the end of each shift; properly accounts for all transactions & necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for placing wagers as requested by guests & verifying & processing winning tickets.
- Ensures that all information is accurately entered into the till.
- Properly processes any voided wagers.
- Follows the Companys Standard Operating Procedures.
- Effectively & consistently communicates sports betting rules & provides betting assistance to guests in accordance with the Company policies & procedures.
- Remains alert to any peculiar betting patterns such as proxy betting & reports promptly to the Supervisor.
- Consistently maintains visibility in guest areas & immediately responds to any guest questions and/or concerns.
- Aware of popular lines & odds in the Sportsbook.
- Ensures compliance with state & federal regulations.
- Safeguards the Companys confidential & privileged information that is obtained as a result of normal working procedures.
- Cleans up individual work area & helps maintain the Sportsbooks cleanliness.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a gaming license & satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Previous retail experience is beneficial
- Customer Service experience required
- Basic math skills required
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Ability to handle transactions accurately & responsibly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.