Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Privacy Counsel position is a member of the OneTrust Global Privacy Team which requires an individual with legal expertise who can translate that expertise into practical advice. The Global Privacy Team works with product managers, speaks at events, is responsible for the compliance program, supports sales, & provides thought leadership for the company. A familiarity with privacy law & related experience is essential.
- Act as the directly responsible individual for providing feedback & content for one or more of our product modules
- Speak at leading privacy conferences & webinars
- Respond to data subject requests, review vendors, conduct PIAs, or facilitate data mapping as part of an agile compliance program that is constantly improving
- Enable sales through preparing materials & joining calls as a subject matter expert
- Create practical templates for privacy professionals to take actionon the latest regulatory requirements
- Participate in industry groups & standards bodies to advance privacy methodologies
- Assist in training & feedback in support of privacy by design
- Detail-oriented & can focus on the right messaging
- Independent self-starter & fast learner
- Used to prioritizing between multiple tasks
- An effective, clear, & concise communicator
- Able to relay technical concepts to non-technical audience & vice-versa