Frank has a radical vision & a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students & their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. Thats why every students education should be affordable no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, & money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a students life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, & overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system & help students better invest in their own future.
Frank is looking for a well-organized & ambitious Retention Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building & maintaining marketing strategies, & communicate well within a small company. Your day-to-day tasks may vary, but will always serve a common goal - to set the company up for success by improving our online presence.
Youll likely succeed in this position if you are a deliberate & communicative teammate, enjoy creating, building, & maintaining new marketing processes, & are excited by the prospect of deeply impacting a growing mission-oriented organization.
- Develop & own a holistic omni-channel messaging strategy that optimizes the student path to application submission & maximizes lifetime value
- Own the marketing data stack
- Plan & implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage students & drive student submissions
- Craft high-conversion email & SMS campaigns, from strategy development to segmentation to creative development to optimization
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & segment across email, SMS, retargeting ads, & landing pages
- Build message automation from start to finish, including audience development, triggers, messaging, & list management