Are you a creative health insurance pro? Do you love collaborating across teams to support clients? Do you bring your analytical eye to lead projects efficiently & present compelling solutions?
At Namely, were looking for a Benefits Consultant to contribute their expertise to the Benefits arm of our business. As a Benefits Consultant, you will be responsible for working directly with clients who use our benefits brokerage product, owning a book of clients, & also supporting our team of Senior Benefits Consultants. This includes assisting clients with benefit education, benefit plan renewals, benefit evaluation & implementation, benefit project management, ensuring day-to-day program operational excellence & delivering an overall positive experience for brokerage clients. You will need to have a demonstrable track record of success in a client-facing role & managing benefits-related projects.
- Support ongoing ACA compliance & education initiatives
- Partner with clients to identify their needs, communicating those needs to our internal team as needed
- Work directly with insurance carrier representatives to establish & improve industry relationships
- Participate in Namely prospect or client presentations
- Develop employee-facing communication materials for clients
- Review client employee benefits-related communications content
- Conduct benefit comparison analyses for our existing clients to develop competitive proposals
- Assist clients with inbound support related to eligibility, claims, & billing issue resolution
- Actively participate in client strategy discussions as needed
- Manage client benefits program implementation & the annual client benefits renewal process
- Partner with insurance carriers to negotiate renewals
- Develop & provide clients with employee benefit education sessions
- Assist our implementation team in the review & accurate implementation of benefit programs on our benefit administration platform
- Always improve / develop personal skills, & search for ways to improve the client experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Life & Health Insurance Producer license
- At least 2 years of related experience in client service, business development, and/or client relationship building
- Excellent understanding of ACA compliance & future trends
- Knowledge of insurance products, bid preparation & analysis, & claim resolution
- Knowledge of small-group insurance market is helpful
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate & work across client organizations
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership & accountability
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges & problem-solve
- Excellent communication, organization, & interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs & deliver results under tight deadlines
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.