As a Sumo Logic Partner Architect, you will support our Channel Partners' sales & sales engineering teams in understanding Sumo Logic's platform, our value proposition, & how to position our platform in the market. You will function as the primary technical point of contact between Sumo Logic & our Partner ecosystem.
You will take a consultative approach in helping our Partners technical & sales personnel in driving alignment between prospects' needs & Sumo Logic's platform. You will serve as a product & industry expert, effectively describing & demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision & approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our partners (VARs, MSP/MSSPs, & GSIs & Consulting companies).
- Operate as an SME in use cases across Observability & Security
- Recruit - new partners
- Work with Sumo Partner Sales Managers to identify & recruit new organizations to join our Channel program
- Enable - existing partners
- Conduct online & in-person demonstrations of the Sumo Logic service for prospective partners
- Enable & train our Partners technical sales team in positioning & selling Sumo Logic's solution
- Conduct end-user training on the Sumo Logic solution & functionality
- Support - partner business
- Design, implement, & foster best practices for partners & service providers.
- Communicate customer feedback & requirements from Partners to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, & other groups within Sumo Logic.
- Work as an SME where necessary to perform joint calls (Partner SE+Sales Execs) to prospective customers, demonstrating how to implement the Sumo Logic solution.
- Work directly with partners & customers to ensure their goals are being met
- Attend & present at partner & marketing events related to the security ecosystem
- Write blogs & white papers related to the Sumo channels partners, solutions & developments, & best practices
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 years of experience selling, supporting, and/or implementing enterprise solutions required.
- 3 years of technical experience working with any of the big 3 cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience writing data analytics queries of some type ( Sumo Logic, Splunk, SQL, Kibana, etc..)
- A broad background in enterprise technology, including servers, networking devices, SaaS solutions, & Cloud platforms is very desirable.
- Experience with scripting languages (python and/or powershell a plus), using regular expressions, working with REST APIs, & working with JSON.
- Deep experience working directly with customers to understand their problems from a technical & business standpoint & ensure their goals are being met.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as business & technical acumen, are a must.
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
- Experience delivering technical training is a plus.
- Experience in the area of log management and/or security is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to up to 40%
Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable & secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform helps practitioners & developers ensure application reliability, secure & protect against modern security threats, & gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics & insights across observability & security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.