TouchBistro is on the hunt for a driven, innovative & passionate Systems Administrator to join our rapidly growing company.
As a key player of our Information Technology team, you are the go-to for internal networks & systems management. Youll collaborate with various departments to identify issues & implement new technologies that will help the company thrive. Along the way, expect some brand new tools added to your arsenal of skills. What do you say? Come grow with us!
- Maintain server infrastructure to support business requirements
- Configure network monitoring, threat identification & management
- Support a multi-vendor access networks consisting of Ubiquiti, Meraki, Cisco Umbrella
- Act as the primary resource for server & network hardware issues
- Monitor, analyze, install, update & troubleshoot hardware, software & security
- Maintain a patch management & deployment system for fleet of Apple devices
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ Years of experience working with IT & Networking Technology
- Practical Experience with Directory Services & SSO technologies such as: AD, ADFS, Okta, OneLogin, DUO, etc
- Able to work in a mixed tech environment: Linux & Microsoft Server & Apple end clients
- Experience with cloud services such as: Okta, Office 365, GSuite
- CCNA,CCNP or other network certification
- JAMF Certified Admin or similar Apple MDM experience
- Meraki or Ubiquiti (UniFi) or similar Corporate Network experience
- Firewall Experience (FortiNet, Palo Alto Networks)
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.