Peloton is looking for a forward-thinking, adaptable, driven, & hardworking Senior IT Program Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment. As a Sr. IT Program Manager, you will drive planning, program execution, development, & stakeholder management for the Employee Experience Department within Enterprise Technology. The Enterprise Technology team provides & supports integration between key business systems as well as all IT Operations for Peloton. This role will be leading projects, programs, & other work efforts for the People Systems team on behalf of the People & Finance business teams, integrating technologies & internal systems such as our HRIS platform, Payroll platform, L&D system, recruiting systems etc. as well as integrations between these systems to support Peloton employees in the US & in our growing Global locations. You will also collaborate closely with multi-functional teams in other business units to support shared initiatives & liaise between ET & our business partners in the People team & Finance teams. Any projects or programs that involve IT-enabled changes to relevant technologies that are supported by our People Systems team would fall under the purview of this role.
You are required to work with technical staff & lead IT-enabled projects, as well as adhere to established Program Management processes. You will apply your technical & organizational skills to correctly capture scope & requirements, plan for dependencies, & make these teams more efficient. You will be responsible for documenting & managing all project related artifacts including but not limited to charters, requirements, project plans, budget, RAID logs, Steering Committee decks, stakeholder registers, communication plans & more. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate & will be trusted to represent these teams to partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, handle dependencies, & mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of People systems, integration, application development, service delivery & support, & related services.
As the Sr. IT Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process & communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced & high-growth environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Create project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation plans
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within your program or portfolio
- Responsible for regular reporting to key partners, stakeholders, & leadership on project & program status
- Support change management & go-live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment landmarks
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your scrum team, partners, & vendors where appropriate
- Lead sprint ceremonies using Jira & Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology and/or working in a PMO
- Prior experience with People/HR systems IT Program Management
- Clear & comprehensive understanding of interconnected HRIS platforms & the various business teams they are designed to support
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to handle the risks, not just the risk register
- Good understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of demonstrating & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Experience using Smartsheet or other PPM tool to manage project baselines
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic teammate with excellent written communications, verbal communications, & conceptual skills
- Good interpersonal communication, problem-solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with multi-functional partners, senior leadership, & scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements, & is forward-looking
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.