LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
Unlock new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems. Work across Business Development, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, & Privacy on high profile deals with executive engagement. Shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements & explore solutions. We want you to come in & make a material impact on the business & product, while scaling the Solutions Consultant role at LiveRamp.
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design & deliver new workflows, tests, & POCs for clients, & make recommendations for new use cases
- Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Develop deep relationships with the clients technical teams & respect from their commercial organizations
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools & administration
- Define features, phases & solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, & delivered
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, & other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV & effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams & success criteria
- Participate in the creation & delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assists with account planning & whitespace analysis
Your team will:
The Solutions Consulting team fits into the LR Vision & Mission by solutioning the workflows on top of our platform that enable organizations to deliver innovative products & better experiences.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Prior experience in Solution(s) Role
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic computer science skills or the brains & brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive
- Desire to work in New York City or San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies & design
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.