AsInfrastructure Innovation Strategist, you will lead the development & implementation of new public private partnerships (P3s) in the mobility space by combining your expertise in infrastructure investment with your understanding of Vias strengths as a developer & operator of on-demand transit systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Apply best practices from the P3 industry to design cutting-edge contracting structures enabling Vias public sector clients, like transit agencies & city governments, to scale their on-demand transit services using private capital & risk & reward sharing.
- Leverage extensive network of infrastructure investors to secure capital for P3 projects.
- Develop a sophisticated search methodology to identify cities & transit agencies, on a global basis, that could be receptive to the P3 model and, in cooperation with Vias Partnerships Team, initiate & cultivate relationships with them.
- Oversee the P3 RFX & contracting processes by coordinating with stakeholders on Vias Finance, Legal, Partnerships, & Expansion Teams.
- Scope & develop a comprehensive playbook of P3 best practices for the on-demand transit industry & train colleagues across Vias relevant teams.
- Tout Vias contracting innovations in high-profile transportation & infrastructure investor forums around the world; raise the prominence of the P3 approach to mobility project delivery.
- Have years of P3 experience in senior roles either on the government side, the investor side, or both.
- Highly proficient in the language, analytical techniques, & contractual models of the P3 industry; your depth of experience will allow you to spearhead all core deal functions.
- Passionate about stepping out of your comfort zone & applying your knowledge to new opportunities in a creative & entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelors degree with a high-level of academic achievement (MBA or other advanced degree preferred).
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer & provider of on-demand mass transit technology, & Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, & we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, & Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, & never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.