Were a fast-growing & ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, weve established a receptive, spirited, & dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department & whether its New York, Berlin, London, Sydney, Padova, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. Its an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The companys People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. SurveyMonkeys products, enterprise solutions & integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth & innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across Europe, North America & APAC where people of every background can thrive. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBCs Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years weve become a public company & expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security & compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, & every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth & transformation. Its an incredible time to join the company & be a part of our next chapter!
The Product Design team is responsible for the discovery & definition of customer needs, the ideation & conception of potential product solutions, & the detailed design of the experience that will enable both our customer & business to succeed.
We utilize iterative, human-centered design methods that leverage specialized skills & tools, such as user research, content strategy, design systems, interaction design, visual design & prototyping.
Product Design team members are located in 5 offices across the globe, where we work closely with our counterparts in Product Management, Marketing & Engineering.
Were looking for a talented product designer with a design degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction or comparable. You will help us to turn our mission & vision into reality & shape the future of our CX product portfolio.
If youre passionate about the craft & process of building world-class products, working with great people across the world, & solving real problems for engaged customers, youll fit right in.
Youll be working together with Product & Engineering teams to identify & solve customer problems with comprehensive, intelligent & elegant solutions, create seamless product experience with intuitive UI, & a passionate focus for people.
As a product designer, youll define, scope & own end-to-end design process, communications with stakeholders & measurements of success.
Strong UX/UI skills & communication skills are essential. You will use data collected from research, user testing & market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
Experience in data visualization & dashboard design is a major plus, as well as contributing to a central design system.
Were on a mission to bring better design to the business world, & while were at it, we'd like to make our mark with intuitive interaction design, personable interfaces, & a commitment to empathizing with our users. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere & have the mettle to make it happen, we should definitely talk.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a product design role (UX & UI) on a product design team working in complex cross-functional teams across parts of the product development lifecycle. Experience designing web-based applications required.
- The digital portfolio must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, & beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit strong visual design, product design, usability, & design thinking skills that span the entire process: ideation to implementation.
- You worked on at least one successful product launch that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including shepherding designs through the development process.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus & mine for value.
- You are able to deal with multiple projects efficiently with the focus on delivery.
- Experience collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience, both leveraging & contributing to a centralized design system.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment asking for flexibility.
- You will use a variety of metrics to analyze & continuously improve the user experience of our solutions.
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals with information architecture, interaction design, data visualization & visual design skills & the ability to quickly produce high quality deliverables across the range of disciplines.
- Ability to zoom out to see the bigger picture & present design solutions at the organization with clear, articulate rationale.
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Figma, & knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, modern browser technologies, & cross-device design.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- SurveyMonkey equity
- Pension plan
- Health insurance plan
- Wellness benefit
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
This role is seated in our Amsterdam, The Netherlands office. Minimal travel to some of our other SurveyMonkey offices is required during the year.
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays & parental leave, & equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.