About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose & to take the work out of dressing for work. We celebrate professional women through our thoughtfully-designed clothing & highly personalized service model.
Who are we?
We're a group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a smart & energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes.We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About the role
Reporting into the Director of Sales Operations & Experience, the The Senior Manager, Sales & Styling Programwill be responsible for revenue by managing innovation in stylist focused sales channels & the experience of our top customers. To be successful in this role, youll embrace the unexpected, answer with Yes, and, & be driven by creating the best experience for our Program customers & stylists.In addition to the key responsibilities listed below, the Kizukai Program Manager will also be responsible for leading, managing & mentoring the Associates within this functional group.
What will you do:
Develop Styling as a Service
Stylists are our secret sauce. This role will be devoted to projects & initiatives to ensure we maximize the impact of our stylists across customer levels & channels. The main responsibility of this role will be to grow & expand our newly launched Kizukai Styling Program by:
- Coordinating with our Showrooms to launch Program stylists in high-potential markets
- Project managing Program tests & growth initiatives
- Forecasting & reporting on Program revenue
- Championing the needs of the Program cross-functionally
- Mentoring & growing Program stylists
Communicate Styling to our Customers
Our stylists are what set us apart at MM & this role will be responsible for helping us drive the strategy to ensure our top customers know this. This role will:
- Grow our stylist revenue by putting our stylists front-and-center
- Help drive stylist created digital content in partnership with the Content team
- Determine the cadence & best method for our CRM team to interact with VIP customers
- Coordinate with the Events team to promote Stylists in the local market
As the leader of the Kizukai Program, this role plays a crucial part in ensuring successful cross-team & cross-department communications.
This role will work closely with:
- Customer Quality team to develop incentives to encourage the best customer interaction across all channels & teams
- Customer Ops to help create & enact clear workflows between Online & Offline Program Stylists
- Design on ensuring a seamless feedback loop between stylists, customers, & the final product
What skills do you have?
- You have a Bachelors degree & at least 6+ years of relevant work experience
- You have 6+ years in a sales organization; with 4+ years in sales management
- You are an experienced & dedicated leader with demonstrated success leading large groups of stylists or sales professionals, both near & far
- You have a passion for people & have proven success in building engaged & high-performing teams
- You have an eye towards business development, while constantly obsessing on how we can better serve & style our customer
- You have experience building something from nothing, & you arent afraid to roll up your sleeves to truly embody nothing above you, nothing below you
- You have experience in & a passion for great styling, with a desire to elevate the American working woman
- You have a desire to know thy customer, continually striving to understand & value her & her needs
- You have a sense of hospitality & warmth - the innate ability to understand a customers need & rising to meet them
- You have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have a desire to innovate, breakthrough norms, & do something different
- You have a passion for MM products