We're not actively interviewing for this role right now. However, we are still accepting incoming applications year-round.
Mark43s mission is to empower communities & their governments with new technologies that improve the safety & quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, & elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, & we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought & experience within our team.
Mark43 is launching a rotational program within our client facing Deployments Team. The Deployments Analyst program runs for 12-18 months & is designed to provide training in both general (e.g. business, finance, project management) & specific (e.g. Mark43 products, tools, processes) topics, while allowing the participants to contribute meaningful work with level-appropriate stakes & responsibility level.
Deployments Analysts can expect to develop their analytical, technological, & business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering top tier technology to our clients in public safety. Throughout the rotational program, a Deployments Analyst will be in a multi-disciplinary client-facing role working on projects that touch implementation, technical support, & customer success. This role requires a sharp attention to detail, strong organizational skills, an interest in working directly with customers, & a knack at supporting law enforcement users with revolutionary software. Members of our current Deployments team have backgrounds in consulting, technical project management, & experience with large SaaS deployment projects. You will be involved in the full spectrum of post-sale implementation of the Mark43 platform, as well as supporting customers through technical troubleshooting & ongoing product training. In this role you can expect to be deeply involved with understanding & supporting the ultimate users of the product. This role requires occasional travel to & from our client sites.
*** Please note, we hire a few times per year for this position. Feel free to submit your resume & application & we'll reach out if we think that you are a good fit! ***
What you can expect to work on:
- Providing technical support directly to customers via email & phone
- Initial support triage for routing to established SMEs; includes initial testing, QA, & following established support processes
- Setup, configuration, & systems maintenance as needed for various clients, as instructed by client team leads
- Building a deep confidence with law enforcement & peripheral civilian workflows, & how to perform them in the Mark43 product suite
- Documentation upkeep, maintenance, & communication prior to product updates in collaboration with the technical writing team
- Training assistance for users on site or remotely on how to use the Mark43 platform
- Supporting the Implementation & Customer Success teams in post-launch specialty support
- Providing updates to Status page for issues, releases, & monitoring
What we expect from you:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Ability to travel as needed up to 25%
- An interest in GovTech & the public safety space
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a project management, training, client support, and/or feedback collection role
- Fearless approach to technology & demonstrated basic software troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to empathize with users who may be unlike yourself
- Passion for supporting law enforcement, first responders, & other government agencies
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently & towards a deadline with minimal oversight
- Coming to work with an open mind & leaving your ego at the door
- Ownership over your own work & a commitment to every part of a task, from big picture to small details
- An attitude that is self-motivated, humble, detail oriented, & committed to quality
What you can expect from us:
- Real opportunity for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated! Success in this role will lead to the opportunity to transition into a variety of other internal roles at Mark43.
- Building mission critical & socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Success, Technical Support, Product, & Engineering
- A team that respects & embraces your ideas & expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting & bettering public safety & government agencies