Launched in 2014 & based in New York, Clearpool Group delivers holistic electronic trading solutions & provides independent agency broker-dealer services.
Clearpool's Algorithmic Management System (AMS) is transforming electronic trading with a fully customizable suite of algorithmic trading tools, offering total visibility & control from strategy to execution. We're passionate about working together to make the markets more transparent & helping our clients effectively source liquidity & achieve best ex.
In this new role, the Sales Engineer will serve as a trusted advisor to both the buy side & sell side, helping them to best leverage Clearpool's products & services to achieve their objectives. They will partner with the Sales, Marketing, Software Development & Quant teams to drive business development efforts & continuously build upon our unique, leading position in the electronic trading space.
Demonstrations & Presentations
- Lead product demonstrations tailored to role-specific use cases
- Portray future state vs. current state, & the true value of the Clearpool ROI
- Lead discussions on technology integration
- Serve as an advisor to buy side & sell side clients & prospects, guiding them on how the Clearpool platform is uniquely positioned to overcome their challenges & expand their business
- Help clients understand the ways in which Clearpool products can work in harmony with other elements of their infrastructure
- Consult on methods to best tailor our solutions to meet their objectives - e.g. running & interpreting analytics, customizing strategy configurations & A/B testing.
- Field complex & technical questions from prospects & client representatives
- Compliment the Sales & RM efforts by standing ready to jump into any stage of the conversation as the product expert, & proactively engage as opportunities present themselves
- Periodically train the sales team on technical complexities & microstructure nuances
- Continually develop in-house knowledge base to further empower sales efforts (i.e. create a baseline of information for Sales team to deliver on a self-service basis)
- Partner with Marketing to develop advanced reference material
Business & Product Development
- Translate client requirements & other forms of 3rd party feedback to lead product ideation & develop business cases
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement & adoption
- Collaborate with the Research & Development teams to ensure continuity across all phases of product development
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to identify opportunities for further differentiation & facilitate SWOT analysis
- Continually coordinate with other leaders throughout the firm to ensure that the product vision remains aligned with the firm's principals & long-term objectives