Reporting to the UK General Manager, the Customer Success & Operations Lead will be focused on delivering exceptional client service to Knotel customers & continuing to scale a team of Space Ops Managers (SMs), Implementation Managers (IMs) & Facilities Managers (FMs).
What You'll Do
- Have responsibility for developing & implementing the CX strategy in the UK, ensuring cross-region alignment
- Own the CX budget, developing tools & systems to better track spend on members whilst in situ, balanced with a need to deliver quality, fast
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on progress against goal, using metrics & insights to highlight challenges & opportunities
- Enhance the means by which CX is measured, particularly with respect to NPS/ CSAT, allowing Knotel to further deliver what customers want
- Drive retained revenue through excellent service, ensuring appropriate incentive mechanisms are in-place for team members
- Sit on the UK management team, inputting into the broader UK strategy, representing the customer & ensuring all deals are set up for success
- Work cross-function, with Real Estate, Growth & Supply Operations to ensure an outstanding customer experience
Who You Are
You are a system builder & client services expert who helps others rise to the challenge. Youre excited by disrupting an old industry & maintain exceptionally high standards for your work & environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You are willing to roll up your sleeves & lead by example. You also have the following:
- 9+ years experience managing multi-site businesses & enterprise experience, ideally within a startup
- Ownership of KPIs that drive business growth
- Strong people & team leadership skills with the ability to build consensus behind your ideas
- Track record motivating a team to deliver excellent service
- Significant experience dealing with high-value customers
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment through prioritization & time management
- Ability to think strategically & systematically & build a predictable operation
- Thorough understanding of performance management
- Deep experience in interfacing with senior management in the enterprise client sphere
- Proven track record of hiring & developing direct reports
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work & fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives further outlined here.