Communication has changed for people. Its changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycleacross acquisition, engagement, & support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, & so much more.
What's the opportunity?
Intercom is looking for a Senior Recruiter to help scale our organization & contribute to our teams growth & success. You will drive full cycle recruitment for senior & leadership level positions for our GTM & G&A teams. You will effectively partner with leadership & execs & be a strategic talent partner & advisor across the organization. You will leverage your recruiting expertise & deep knowledge of Intercoms business to design strategy & differentiate Intercom in the market. As a senior member of the recruiting team, you will coach & develop teammates through your advanced understanding of recruiting processes & best practices. You will proactively identify opportunities & solutions to improve & iterate on recruiting processes & partner with stakeholders to drive solutions forward. This is a strategic recruitment opportunity where you can make a big impact on Intercoms strategy & goals.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with Intercoms leaders & executives to deeply understand their needs & develop functional recruiting strategies to drive our GTM & G&A organizations growth.
- Influence stakeholders on their approach, strategy, & processes. Create diverse & robust pipelines & attract & convert talent through creative sourcing tactics.
- Leverage data to diagnose challenges in a search, proactively create & execute solutions & influence & advice stakeholders.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience & serve as a trusted partner.
- Coach & mentor recruiters across the team. Drive the teams excellence in execution.
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth tech environment.
- Deep expertise & talent market intelligence across business teams (GTM & G&A functions).
- Creative recruiting approach & capable of attracting & converting talent.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding hiring goals.
- Data & metrics driven, ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, & problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for building & managing diverse pipelines.
- Aligned with Intercoms values; growth mindset, highly collaborative, work with a sense of urgency & obsess about customer success.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If theres something important to you thats not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy & 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, & family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity & is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.