We are looking for a seasoned marketer & analytical problem solver with a passion for building great brands to meet consumer needs. This role will help shape key priorities for Harrys shave in the US, our hero category for the Harrys business in our biggest market. This person will be responsible for performing ongoing business analyses & planning, forming continuous growth strategies including product innovation, & executing projects & mobilizing the organization to meet those objectives. We are seeking a Manager-level marketer with a strong general management mindset & who has experience bringing products from ideation to market, as well as developing strategies to grow a base consumer business. You will live & breathe our brand & business, & help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, & advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Perform ongoing business analyses of Harrys omnichannel business & competitive performance to inform commercial go to market strategies, monthly forecasting inputs & P&L reviews, marketing plans, & longer term innovation roadmap.
- Utilize data to identify & build strategy & business cases for brand initiatives across all levers for business growth for the shave category, including long term innovation, set goals & clear KPIs, & work with cross-functional teams to shepherd ideas from concept to execution.
- Understand the external environment (competitive & market) & identify new sources of opportunity & threats by being the internal expert on guys in the shave category, male grooming more broadly, & male brands & guys in our consumer target to help inform commercial & marketing strategies & execution plans.
- Approach key challenges & opportunities for the Harrys shave business with both commercial solutions across a variety of levers to drive the business forward: Proposition (consumer-facing point of difference vs. competitors), Packaging, Pricing, Product (innovations, new pack types), Place (channels, planograms, etc.), & Promotion (secondary displays, other incentive tactics, comms/paid media strategy).
- Develop resonant, relevant & meaningful briefs that can excite & energize cross functional teams for both commercial initiatives & 360 campaigns including Creative, Design, Retail & DTC teams, Insights, Communications/Partnerships, R&D/Engineering teams, & agency partners where applicable.
- Get buy-in for your ideas with leadership & cross-functional teams across the organization, always advocating for whats best for the brand & business.
Who Were Looking For:
- You have 5+ years of experience in brand management, with experience in the CPG industry, MBA a plus.
- You are highly analytical, & have experience performing robust business analysis, telling a story with data, & tying insights & recommendations into tactics.
- Youve planned & executed product innovation & brand plans before, & you know what makes one great based upon creativity, strategic alignment, & consumer impact.
- You are a strong project manager & able to rally & mobilize cross-functional teams to march toward a common goal you have helped define.
- Youre comfortable with ambiguity & are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.