Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As a Strategic Project Manager - Germany, you will collaborate with the VP of Strategic Projects, Albertine
, in order to plan & lead strategic initiatives focusing on the German market, & become a strong business partner for our German Country Manager, Torben
You will work with Qonto's different teams - Tech, Product, Compliance, Finance, Back office, Marketing, & of course the German team - & will ensure transversal coordination between them in order to carry out your missions!
As Strategic Project Manager Germany at Qonto, you will
Set-up strategic partnerships, focusing on the German market, to enrich & improve the range of financial services offered to our clients: Capital deposit, DATEV, ...
Lead cross-team initiatives - including customer service, marketing, sales, or HR - to accelerate our growth in the German market
Conduct market & competitive research, to identify key trends & products that could be launched in the mid to long term
Also be involved in non-German initiatives!
Experience: 3+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm and/or as a project manager in a startup (Experience in payments/Fintech is a plus)
Languages: you are fluent in German & English. French is a plus.
Efficient: you are experienced in planning & leading strategic initiatives
Team player: you are able to work strategically & collaboratively across departments
Analytical thinker: you have an analytical spirit
Conscientious: you pay attention to detail in the execution & the follow-up of missions
Communication: you have outstanding verbal & written communication skills
Education: you have a Master's degree or equivalent from a top Business & Engineering school
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- From 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris, Madrid, Milan & Berlin)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours