Index Exchange (IX) is looking for a Platform Partnerships Director with outstanding ad technology, leadership & sales skills to join our Platform Partnerships Team. This is a senior position & will be a crucial role in furthering the success of the business. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with & managing strategic global DSP partnerships. You will be imperative in maintaining & furthering DSP relationships, while supporting new partnership opportunities in an effort to onboard new accounts. The role is a combination of consultative partnership & global account strategy on enterprise level accounts that span the entirety of the business.
You will be an important point of contact for leadership across the company & work alongside IX teams globally. On top of being able to manage client relationships at a high caliber, you will also be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment & have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected. This role may require moderate travel within North America (San Francisco, New York, Toronto, etc.).
Index Exchange is a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships & offering strategic insights to the DSPs integrated with our exchange. We want you to provide insights, guidance & recommendations to our external stakeholders that will drive the business forward.
- Collaborative: In order to provide best-in-class service to our DSP partners, you will work cross-functionally with various operation, service, & analytics teams globally, & become a subject matter expert on the performance & growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time & be expected to communicate effectively, & often, both internally & externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role, where building trusted relationships with DSP partners is crucial to success.
What you have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- An excellent business acumen to develop long term strategic visions for partners & the business.
- A proven track record of relationship building & managing successful partnerships.
- The rare balance of creative problem solver & detail oriented.
- Youre an organized, self-starter, & are your own best critic.
What youll be doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of strategic & global DSP partnerships, & act as a consultant & trusted partner for them.
- Execute Index Exchange initiatives through consultative sales approaches.
- Be an expert on & evangelize the value of the IX offerings with your book of business.
- Provide expert level customer service to our DSP partners.
- Work with a global, omnichannel, & revenue driven mindset.
- Look for ways to optimize DSP relationships to increase ad spend & IX share of voice.
- Work alongside global counterparts to collaborate on strategy to grow accounts across all IX global markets.
- Be an expert on your partners performance to identify issues with performance.
- Remain accountable for goals & KPIs.
- Identify new business opportunities & onboard net new partners to the platform.
- Collaborate with the IX Product team to assist in future product development & strategic planning that will enhance the business & create additional value to our DSP partners.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- A bright & inviting shared office space in Downtown Toronto easily accessible by public transit or bike*
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, & 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.