Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As Product Marketing Manager, youll help develop the positioning, messaging, & go-to-market strategies for Simon Datas products & services. The product marketing manager primarily oversees our launch program & partner integrations. This focus includes running & orchestrating product launches; researching personas & use cases; creating product messaging & collateral; developing our joint value proposition & case studies with partners; & evangelizing Simon Datas offerings to partners & prospects.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this individual will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Product, Partnerships, Customer Success & Marketing teams. The ideal candidate brings a strong mix of business & technical skill to understand our market, craft compelling messaging, develop innovative launch programs, & enable sellers & partners to win.
What Youll Do
- Develop product & solutions messaging, research & feedback, & competitive intelligence.
- Handle product launch motions & related to go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, sales, & adoption of new capabilities & offerings.
- Work with partners to discover & define joint value propositions, use cases, & co-marketing campaigns.
- Create collateral, including use cases, personas, case studies, demos, etc. with a focus on value, differentiation & use cases.
- Produce & deliver content for webinars, events, & speaking opportunities.
- Partner with sales enablement to create outstanding materials & training for GTM teams
- Collect competitive intelligence & develop strategies for competitive differentiation
- Conduct market research to continually bring the voice of the market to Simon Data
- 2-4 years B2B / SaaS technology marketing experience
- Product marketing experience or equivalent in pre-sales, content marketing, or product management
- Great program management skills; proven track record to drive cross-functional projects
- Great writer & thinker; exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts.
- Experience conducting quantitative & qualitative market research
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Bonus points for experience in enterprise marketing or communications technology
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.