Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Manager to focus on campaign targeting ideation, execution, & optimization for Agencies & Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the growth of existing partnerships & maximizing relationships with some of the worlds largest mobile advertising & technology companies. This role works hand in hand with our Measurement Client Solutions team & Sales Demand Executives in enabling Agency & Brands to leverage Foursquares targeting & measurement products.
We are looking for a tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building, teaching, & executing on location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships. You should have a real passion for mobile & location-based advertising, & be able to execute in the fast paced digital advertising environment. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams & has a high level of external customer engagement. You will be managing a high volume of customers & must be able to prioritize, & maximize your effectiveness & efficiency..
- Maintain & grow relationships with agency partners, & be the client facing advocate for Foursquare solutions
- Think strategically about our clients needs & business goals & synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Project manage client campaigns & goals with internal & external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients business goals & how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products & solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
- 2-5 years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management & digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge & experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction & revenue growth
- Excellent communication & organizational skills & a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks & the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, & ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.