LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based almost anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team. The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence & in assisting with the day-to-day administration of the CRM & operational tasks. You are more than just an 8-5 worker & are hungry for real advancement opportunities. You are ready to wear multiple hats & work directly with leadership to help grow & scale our team.
You will be responsible for the following: cross-functional partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, & Marketing operations to design & innovate on our internal sales tooling, reporting/analytics, automation, & project prioritization & road mapping.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations team priorities & project roadmap to deliverables & timelines
- Manage sales operations team members by holding weekly 1:1s, team standups, monthly & quarterly project/business reviews
- Partner with cross functional teams across sales leadership, enablement, product, & marketing to gain alignment of roadmap needs
- Implement best practices for sales tooling scalability, automation & efficiency - working closely with the sales enablement & sales leadership teams
- Identify reporting & analytics opportunities in across all sales tooling in partnership with sales leadership & sales enablement
Qualifications & Experience
- 7 + years of sales operations experience
- 3 + years of people management experience
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Data-driven, creative-thinker, analytical, & a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional leadership & projects
- Salesforce Sales Cloud & sales automation tooling
- Administration of enterprise chat, phone, & email tooling
- Building out and/or managing a sales operations team
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.