Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our Enterprise Account Executives are a growing team of collaborative & inspired sales leaders who have successfully sold a SaaS product to VP & C-level executives of enterprise companies.. We're looking to expand our Enterprise Sales organization with teammates who are willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Sales
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience selling SaaS to executive level decision makers within marketing, over longer sales cycles & in the $200k+ ARR range
- Experience building healthy pipelines & communicating value to a prospect
- Provide accurate forecasts & visibility on sales & revenue performance by handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborative approach to sales cycle
- As this is an outside sales role, typically employees are expected to be travelling or working outside of the office at least 50% of the time (currently this is being done virtually)
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales hacking tools & techniques
- Basic Computer Science knowledge (helpful, but not necessary)
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We're rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (05/25/21)