--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are passionate about developing & leading programs designed to engage, develop, & retain our greatest asset - our talent! You know what great learning & development initiatives look like, & are excited about taking your expertise to build & scale programming at Dataminr resulting in upleveling our dynamic & growing workforce. Youre a creative & strategic thinker, are an effective communicator, a dynamic facilitator, an excellent project manager, have instructional design skills & feel comfortable engaging with employees at various levels within an organization.
In this role, you will work closely with the People Operations team & senior business leaders to assess evolving organizational needs to develop & deploy programming across all levels of our global organization. You will utilize data & feedback along with your in-depth knowledge of modern learning & development techniques to enhance our current offerings & build upon existing processes to create scalable talent development programs to help ready our employees for future success.
- Design, develop & deploy targeted programming, initiatives, & learning curriculums based on strategic organizational goals.
- Manage global talent development programs (such as: Manager Training Program, Emerging Leaders Program, Senior Leadership Programming, Mentorship Program, & various other employee development trainings)
- Create compelling content, design presentations, & regularly deliver training to our global organization leveraging a variety of modalities. Source & manage external resources to enhance offerings as needed.
- Observe & evaluate our current programming; recommend ways to evolve & expand our offerings in order to continuously improve employee development initiatives.
- Utilize data to assess effectiveness of all programming to measure impact & results; Leverage feedback, & continuously strive for improved training programs & processes.
- Partner with people operations team, team leaders & individual employees to understand & assess future needs & design programming that support the evolution of our organization.
- Create programs that drive employee development in a dynamic & fast-paced market where new capabilities are in constant need. Lead special projects as directed related to company-wide talent initiatives.
- Manage our LMS & other learning development platforms & resources.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends & actively research best practices to educate people ops team & business leaders on ways to continuously improve talent & organizational development offerings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Specialization in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Business Administration or related field preferred but not required
- Masters Degree in Organizational Development or a related field a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years developing & leading company wide organizational training initiatives including creating unique content & programming
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills, attention to detail & multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, adapt to changing priorities, & never remain stagnant in approach
- Excellent communication skills, judgment & discretion. Exemplifies the desired culture & philosophies of the organization.
- Ability to lead & influence at multiple levels of the organization. Superior presentation skills.
- Experience working with Google productivity tools (including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar) & learning management systems.
- Self-motivation & an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.