At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, & operated. In Player Safety, we focus on building highly scalable, distributed, realtime services that enable developers to build safe online communities & experiences for their creations. We proudly provide online solutions for solving player safety, toxicity, & cheating. At our core, we are passionate about gaming & enabling game creators to provide their players with the best player experience.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our SDK team. You will be designing & developing SDKs for multiple platforms including Unity & Unreal for our Multiplayer Suite of products which includes solutions such as game servers, matchmaking, lobbies & player safety.
- Work with engineering (Backend, Android, Unity Editor), product, & design team to define, architect, develop, launch, & maintain our Multiplayer SDKs
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to Unity Customers
- Build & influence engineering culture by establishing the best engineering practices & standards
- Working knowledge of C#, C++ or similar
- Quality-driven attitude & approach
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas & solutions & discuss them with the team
- Strong experience using backend APIs
- Strong collaboration & communication skills in English
- Experience in leading a team within a fast-paced agile environment
- Working experience of Unity or the Unreal Engine
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,400+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.