SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
You will manage our programs on our Speech ML teams to improve our voice AI platform across products & languages. You will ensure our processes & systems remain robust & projects progress appropriately. You will also own rapidly evolving roadmaps to drive the work towards successful completion. This is a role that makes a direct impact to advance our technology, which ultimately increases the adoption of voice AI globally.
In this role, you will:
- Own & maintain processes that give our teams high visibility of our engineering work, scalability as we grow, & efficiency to reduce overhead
- Manage Speech engineering roadmaps, incoming requests, risks, & priorities of our engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, IT/SRE, business development, product & program teams to ensure deliveries are on-time
- Continually identify internal process improvements
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience ensuring that software engineering teams efficiently operate at a high level
- You have knowledge of Machine Learning techniques & systems, such as TensorFlow & Pytorch
- You are an experienced leader with the ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- You have excellent people skills & ability to establish credibility to accomplish project, team, & company goals
- You have a Bachelors degree in CS/EE or equivalent experience
Wed be especially excited if you have start-up experience or worked on teams in the speech recognition or search technology space.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!