Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Intern, with a focus on Online & Referral Marketing. Working in the Growth Marketing team you will work in collaboration with our Global team in Berlin to drive customer growth through new channel innovation & current channel optimization. Your main goal will be to provide local insights for the Growth Marketing team to understand the general market situation, competitive landscape, & trends, to improve Online et Referral Marketing performance. The Growth Marketing Intern will be involved in several channels & markets (NL, BE, LU).
You will be working on:
- Initiating new Paid Social & Display campaigns (seasonal, events, interests) locally, in collaboration with our Global team in Berlin
- Monitoring & optimizing SEA & SEO performance
- Leading the CRM A/B Tests for the Referral programs
- Working closely with the Content & Design Team to provide the best copy & design for all Marketing Referral assets (Online & Offline)
- Finding opportunities for existing channels & cross-channel campaigns
- Monitoring cross-channel projects with special emphasis on mobile, competitor analysis, & localized campaigns.
Are you the perfect Growth Marketing Intern?
- You have a good understanding of the digital channel landscape, including hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: Paid Social, Search, Display, Referral Marketing.
- Strong organizational skills, you can multi-task & prepare plans
- Can-do attitude: You are not afraid of challenges & always strive to deliver your projects on time
- Good analytical mind: You are able to generate insights from data sets & turn them into actions
- You have an eye for details & understand the impact of small changes on creatives, emails, & ad copies
- You have excellent communication & content writing skills in English & Dutch
- Strong communication skills: You can work effectively with a range of internal & external stakeholders
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the execution of our Growth Marketing strategy within the HelloFresh Amsterdam office;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative - execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
We hear you thinking, what to do when I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides are still positive, we would like to offer you the internship. Time to celebrate! We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.