Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Unix/Windows Systems Analyst
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment processor focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 480,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. CyberSource is the premium player in the ecommerce space, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud & security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model
Visa Inc is looking for a Systems Analyst to work in the U.S. with the CyberSource Settlement & Reporting Application Support Team. The candidate will be responsible for providing settlement processing & report generation for our Enterprise & Small Business merchants, solving complex problems, & be involved with continuous application improvements & application deployment initiatives. They must be able to work in a fast paced environment, managing open systems UNIX & Windows job processes, troubleshoot job problems, & work internal tickets & merchant escalations.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert for all Cybersource Settlement & Reporting applications
- Support initiatives to enhance tool functionality with the tools, & engineering support teams
- Manage the performance & tuning of applications, servers & configuration settings.
- Provide second level support for merchant escalations, including evaluate issues reported by merchants & provide solutions
- Work cross organizationally to resolve complex issues
- Preparation & maintenance of internal documentation
- Operations environment requiring shift work, 12 hour day shifts, required to work weekends & holidays as requested or scheduled.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Database experience & SQL skills. Experience with Casandra is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Knowledge with scheduling tools CA-ESP, Mesos, Marathon, Quartz, Ozzie
- Understanding in Incident, Problem & Change management per the ITIL process.
- Payment processing experience or equivalent, e.g. finance industry
- Ability to work independently & work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Two years of analytical & diagnostic skills; e.g., root cause analysis
- Must have a strong commitment to execution, follow through & timely communication
- Excellent writing & interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical customers
- Incumbent is expected to work during core business hours
- Incumbent will be expected to travel less than 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.