At NewsCred we think that the future of marketing is in brands thoughtfully & genuinely speaking to people with the intention of making their lives better. The truth is that when we started the company we didnt know much about marketing, but we did know as individuals that we werent satisfied with the way that we were being marketed to. Fast-forward to today, weve built the worlds leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing & analysis. We provide both bespoke original content & content that is licensed from the worlds best publishers that our brand customers use to speak to their audiences. Finally, as pioneers in our industry we provide unique professional services to make sure that our customers are as successful as can be in content marketing. NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.hat they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com & follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Associate Technical Consultant will drive business process discovery & change management efforts by onboarding our enterprise customers onto our software. Associate Technical Consultants will liaise with customers on key technical issues, new integrations, configurations & analytics set up to ensure our platform is driving long term program success for our customer. As the main customer-facing technical resource, this role is critical to driving product adoption across our customer base.
The Associate Technical Consultant validates the scope of the technical project, coordinates across customer & internal teams to execute on the delivery plan, configures the Newscred CMP software platform, provides end user training & generally enables the customers to have a fast & productive onboarding experience.
After the onboarding is complete, the Associate Technical Consultant will be engaged in a program depending on when their specialty is required for success, such as complex integrations or ongoing site changes/management. The Technical Consultant works alongside PreSales & Customer Success Engineers & in conjunction with the Advisory & Content team to provide an excellent customer experience & drive overall program success.
Internally, the Associate Technical Consultant is the liaison between the customer & R&D, & must understand both the customer workflow & product to communicate the needs of the customer.
This is a critical role within the company as Newscred treats customers exceptionally well & takes pride in fostering a highly enthusiastic customer base. This role is a direct contributing factor to our winning service model. All candidates must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers & understand this as critical to success.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for NewsCred products, providing technical guidance for new & existing clients
- Quickly analyze product requirements from customer & architect the CMP solution to drive long term adoption
- Configure NewsCred's proprietary software platform for customers including supporting third party integrations, website development, & setting up analytics
- Manage new enterprise customers implementation from late stage deal alignment to completion of their first 30-90 days of their product experience
- Work closely with PreSales engineers to ensure successful post sales transition based on any discussions or requirements captured during the sales cycle
- Work closely with product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology & its application to customer needs
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects & enhancement requests, to the R&D team
- Proven project delivery success with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS and/or marketing technology companies
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with JSON, RSS, XML
- Familiarity configuring Google Analytics (i.e GTM & UTM)
- Proficient problem solver with the ability to understand the inner workings of complex systems
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment with enthusiasm & willingness to constantly learn
- Content Marketing experience is preferred, as is an understanding of the channels & technologies that support it (social, amplification, marketing automation)
- Experience leading training on enterprise software
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguity & bringing order to complex situations & issues
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our How We Work document
- Best-in-class compensation plans & equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private healthcare coverage
- Dental coverage
- Serious Illness Coverage
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Travel to Work Loan Plan
- Unlimited Snacks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.