At Frame.io, were powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 550,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media & gather timestamped feedback from team members & clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto & a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional & market-leading product used & loved by companies such as Turner Broadcasting, Facebook, Disney, Nice Shoes, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, & many more.
Were still in the early days of transforming the way the world makes video, & we're on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The Role
We are in the process of building our QA function at Frame.io, so it's an exciting opportunity to shape the structure & direction of the team. At Frame.io we have three applications (web, iOS, Mac), integrations with Final Cut Pro X & Adobe Premiere, & a developer platform. In this role you will work with engineering & product leaders to scale our QA processes & ensure consistency across our products.
- Experience working with web end-to-end testing frameworks
- Demonstrated record of implementing QA processes & improving product quality
- Recommended at least 2 years experience managing a team
- Mentor QA engineers & serve as a resource for product engineers to learn QA best practices
- Define key metrics & establish data-driven QA processes
- Work with product & engineering leaders to translate product requirements into structured test plans
- Define end-to-end testing goals & contribute to our test suite
- Create headcount plans as we continue to grow the team
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds & perspectives will allow us to elevate each other & help us build a better product for our users.We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.