WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
We've got the role for you where you can build, grow, learn & earn! Account Executives are tasked with hitting monthly sales goals by engaging with wedding professionals in a variety of categories virtually nationwide. Using a consultative sales process, our Account Executives build rapport with business owners to advise them on best practices & how to stay ahead of technology & industry trends through The Knot & WeddingWire brands advertising platforms.
Our Account Executives are independent, highly-motivated & can successfully achieve monthly sales goals. They excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners & decision makers, & understanding their goals & needs. The New Business Sales team builds valuable partnerships with wedding professionals & drives meaningful success to businesses.
This role will sit in our Austin, TX office, but we will be REMOTE till further notice.
We are currently hiring for start class in March 2021. Apply today to secure your spot on the team!
- Consistently meet & exceed monthly quotas as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Build & maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs & give a strong, crisp & on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts & close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day & be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions & keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CANDIDATES ARE:
- Highly motivated to achieve their earning potential
- Comfortable making sales calls with an excellent phone presence
- Extremely organized & have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Confident & enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- Equipped with excellent verbal & written communication skills with a strong ability to engage & persuade
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, competitive team environment
- Self-confident, energetic & enthusiastic when managing high volume transactions, dialing & identifying decision makers
- Naturally curious, passionate & have a strong desire to learn
- Candidates who have a proven track record of consistent performance & the ability to hit & exceed quota
IT'S A BONUS IF:
- You have media, advertising or inside sales experience
- You have experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.