CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric developer to join our team. As an Android Developer of our mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, & deployment of our Android applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, & a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile Android applications, & have the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design & build consumer facing iOS applications to leverage CLEARs platform & capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Implement new features & optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1+ years experience developing native iOS applications
- Have at least one app published in the App Store
- Experience working with Swift
- Knowledge of with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit & XCTest
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code repository (GitHub or SVN)
- Continuous integration considered a plus
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive & precision in delivery
- Passionate about Mobile apps & the Android platform
- Bonus points
- Experience with iOS & Swift
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs