Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Cardinal Commerce Global CustomerSolutions team (GCS)team is tasked with supporting clients using the Visa Cardholder Authentication Service(VCAS) & other Cardinal Commerce products. As Director, Technical Account Management,youwill be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal's Enterprise-level book of business with both Merchant & Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building & consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries & provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers. Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy & Vision & have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with Cardinal'sSales, Customer Success, & Support teams as well as with in-market Visa teams. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
- For assigned accounts, create & maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
- Function as a second leveltechnical resource for best practice & Customer questions
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion & with highest level of Customer Service
- Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
- Assist assigned Customers with:
- Basic & advanced transaction research
- Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions & the authentication landscape in general
- Technical issues & inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Team with
- Performance/Transaction Monitoring & trending
- QBR process
- Technical discussions/questions
- Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
Coordinate successful kickoff & start-up of new accounts along with Customer's Project Managers, as required
Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, & issue status
Prepare & present any required reports to requestor & management as required
Follow all established processes & procedures
Travel required, 15-20% of time
Key Knowledge Domains
Advanced knowledge of authentication & payment brand transaction flows
Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology & implementation methods
Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent & high levels of customer satisfaction & retention in a fast-paced environment
Competitive awareness & proficient in explaining Cardinal's product & service differentiators
Superior customer focus & drive for results
Proven ability to take initiative & work independently
Strong financial acumen
Drive results & successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
5+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation & influence skills.
Proven analytical & decision-making abilities.
Able to proactively identify business opportunities & persuasively influence both internal & external constituents.
Superior teamwork, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Developed information seeking skills & ability to communicate for results.
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities & interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written & verbal communication, & customer interaction skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
- Strong organization skills including resolution management & follow up
- Experience in owning & defining business processes in a technology company
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.