Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications by enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their businesses by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 10X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
Were looking for a Content Marketer to write & produce clear, compelling content at scale. This role is responsible for supporting multiple marketing campaigns with original thought leadership content that drives leads, increases engagement, & amplifies our campaign messages & goals. The ideal candidate will have proven experience turning technical subject matter into engaging content, knowledge of B2B marketing organizations, & experience in enterprise software.
- Create, maintain, & execute a content strategy & editorial calendar for marketing campaigns, in close collaboration with campaign managers & product marketers.
- Produce original content with a focus on thought leadership assets, including eBooks, whitepapers, blog posts, infographics, landing pages, emails, digital ads, & other marketing materials.
- Partner with other marketing leadersincluding campaign managers, product marketing, industry & solution marketing, influencers, PR, global marketing, & SEOto develop a content plan that drives leads, increases engagement among our target audience, & supports campaign messaging & goals.
- Brainstorm new content ideas based on interviews with subject matter experts (both internal & external), competitor campaigns, SEO research, & market trends.
- Find new ways to extend & repurpose existing assets to get more mileage out of our content investments.
- Conduct regular content audits to refresh outdated content, retire assets, & identify gaps & new opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team to regularly report on defined KPIs & campaign effectiveness, with an eye toward real-time reporting, & optimize content strategy & plans accordingly.
- Communicate & collaborate with internal teams (including creative, branding, social media, email, & digital) as well as external contractors to produce & distribute content.
- 5+ years of content marketing, inbound marketing, brand journalism, or related experience within enterprise software.
- Excellent writing, editing, & oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate many projects & stakeholders simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven writing & editing skills with original bylines/content to support.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, & results-oriented environment.
- Experience in Google Analytics & SEO preferred.
- Experience with any of these industries preferred: Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, Healthcare/Life Sciences, and/or Manufacturing.
- Bachelors Degree
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.