--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our NYC Headquarters, or remote within a commutable distance of our NYC Headquarters.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
We are looking for a passionate & curious, data-driven Sales Enablement Manager to help drive adoption of the global enablement strategy, , accelerate new hire performance ramp, & improve the overall efficiency & effectiveness of sales & customer success teams Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win,.This role will help lead initiatives across our three sales enablement programs: onboarding, new hire performance ramp, & ongoing sales effectiveness.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, & successful sales learning & development that has passion for helping others succeed to assist in the creation of, & own the daily execution of, the development strategy for North America sales & customer success.
Leveraging learning technology to measure & action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, & marketing to define strategy, drive execution, & communicate the business impact.
- Reporting to the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, & partnering with Sales Performance Manager & GTM Teams to vet & drive the Enablement strategy
- Partner with Management, Sales Operations & top performing reps to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, & measure.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) & external vendors to execute against priorities & plans.
- Own & shape various Enablement initiatives
- Effectively execute against defined plans, manage stakeholder relationships, & drive engaging programs.
- Establish & create assessment & evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy & ROI of training initiatives
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions & pivot (or continue) based on results
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience driving training & broader Enablement programs
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with sales managers & reps
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities & meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Adept in project management & cross functional collaboration
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams & partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong experience at curriculum development & training delivery (face to face; Virtual; Online)
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, & self-directed
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (WorkRamp, Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Google Meet, WebEx, etc.), to create instructionally scenario based learning programs is desired
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.