iCapital Network is looking for a motivated & eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital & financial intermediaries. The role encompasses supporting the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting & identifying the development of custom web features for new partners including unique marketing or graphic design content along with unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth & learning, & will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Corporate Title: Analyst or Associate
- Learn & support all web interfaces for operations of iCapital platform & fund offerings
- Develop in-depth understanding of iCapital platform & consistently drive improvements & upgrades on behalf of clients & firm
- Establish strong support function within platform project management team to support implementation of product enhancements & updates
- Manage web content for clients of iCapital - leading alternative investment fund managers.
- Build strong relationships & create procedures with clients that integrate with iCapital
- Work in collaboration with diligence, marketing, product development & legal teams to meet launch deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1+ year of project management experience in the Financial Services / Alternative Investments industry
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills, & the proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across both internal & client stakeholders
- History of teamwork, willingness to roll up ones sleeves & get the job done
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment