Peloton is looking for a high impact Service Delivery Leader to join the Enterprise Technology organization. This role will be responsible for the strategic operations & management of the 24x7x365 Service Desk operations team, Client Platform Engineering, & Access Management team.
Responsible for defining strategy & direction for 24x7 enterprise end-user service desk support, which includes direct & dotted leadership of multi-location international service desk teams spanning a wide customer base. Responsible for the strategy of Client Platform Engineering & Corporate Identity Management operations. Instills a culture of accountability, builds relationships & implements an enterprise support model with standard operating procedures to ensure consistent delivery across all areas of support & customers. The successful leader is fearless & takes on bold challenges, is transparent & candid, forthright & clear, & obsessed with building amazing services delivered on a predictable cadence.
- Grow the Service Desk team globally to be the best-in-class support organizations by effectively managing customer expectations, setting the organizational standard for customer engagement, and, whenever possible, providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
- Support & enable multi-regional strategy for offshore, onshore & nearshore solutions.
- Constantly raise the bar on technology & process to acquire & manage corporate endpoints globally
- Leverages agile practices & process frameworks to deliver on ad-hoc projects to support Peloton growth
- Develops & implements quality monitoring function including 360 feedback for both agent level as well as training opportunities.
- Apply Customer Success mindset to deliver enhanced service, enablement, & change management capabilities that support Employee Success
- Define, capture, & publish team KPIs & metrics
- Provide coaching to your team members, participate in devising career development plans & talent reviews
Skills & Experience You Bring
- 7+ yrs experience in Service Desk leadership & management.