Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As an Office Manager, you will support the Company in planning, organizing, & controlling all financial & operational aspects of the Company, including the preparation, communication, coordination & storage of data that support Company's processes.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace & passionate about what we do. This position will report to the NA HR & Admin Coordinator.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & day-to-day operations to take their career & the company to the next level. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company & maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing & Technical teams to ensure efficiencies. Your main focus will be assisting with the operational management of the company with a primary focus on the daily operation of our office in Boise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support secretarial & administrative tasks as needed.
- Be primary point-person for localoffice personnel & assist with on-boarding new employees.
- Assist with facilities & risk management.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies & processes & update manuals as needed.
- Compile, review & analyze business metrics & KPIs on continuing basis.
- Partner with HR to support recruitment, orienting & onboarding new employees.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations & administration of the Chicago office.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Review legal documents that support the sales process.