Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly across the globe & seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer who will work closely with Go to Market (GTM) Talent Partners to attract, engage & hire the most exceptional talent across AMER. Youll be driving creative talent strategies & are passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience from the first touch point.
Twilio is looking for a multi-faceted individual that has specialized experience sourcing talent for world class Sales organizations. This will be someone who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic, fast-paced recruiting teams. They also have:
- Experience in a sourcing role supporting primarily Go To Market (Sales) & also Engineering & G&A roles at technology (software) SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience with Sourcing - nurturing, attracting & engaging passive prospects ideally with expertise in both quota carrying & non quota carrying sales roles.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches & supporting multiple recruiting teams.
- Able to partner with the local ecosystem to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective & ensuring global priorities are met.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong business insight & current on market trends
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with Talent Partners & business leaders to develop, prioritize & then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans. Provide metrics & analysis on sourcing campaigns
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a business leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & places those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business & with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on building a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing & hiring the best candidates across AMER. Ensure a flawless candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued growth. You will work with primarily the Sales Go To Market organization & potentially Engineering & G&A business units to bring in top talent for the companys strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.