About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. The company grew 700% last year & has the highest ratings in the space. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell & Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase & we have now expanded to three products in total. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary & flexible program that puts consumers first. Weve invented something so simple & yet so powerful youll wonder why no one came up with it before. After over 100 million dollars in transactions & fundraising we are expanding every day, poised to expand to new markets, channels, & programs! We are mission-driven, culture-rich, & looking for the best people to solve both an emotional & financial need for millions of Americans. Please consider us for your next career choice.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct in-depth analyses to improve customer acquisition, channel & campaign performance, as well as identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Provide recommendations to improve performance & KPIs via dashboards, & scorecards.
- Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goal
- Create structures for experimentation & reporting across the business development & Marketing organization
- Lead exploration of new platforms, partners, or integrations
- Become the subject matter expert on analysis & statistical methodologies for the business development & Marketing
- 2+ years data analysis experience within marketing and/or business development
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Tableau, SQL & Excel
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- A results-oriented self-starter, & a clear & strategic thinker
- Detail-oriented mindset & think structurally about problems
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits & generous PTO
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, & passionate