Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
Summary: Guardant Health is already helping thousands of cancer patients & we're looking for a strong experienced TA Coordinator who can help us during another growth phase. As a member of our People team, you'll help keep us looking like smooth-sailing ducks on water, ensuring smooth operations in a fast-paced environment.Your primary responsibility will be to manage the candidate scheduling, offer letters & other tasks related to Talent Acquisition that ensure a positive experience for the candidate & manager. You'll partner with others in the People team to help us ensure flawless execution.
If you are a hands-on professional coordinator who wants to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of cancer patients by helping the organization hire the best talent, then we'd like to hear from you. Our philosophy is Patient First, Team Second & Individual Third.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition throughout the recruiting process. This will include coordinating interviews, posting jobs, scheduling travel, running background checks, obtaining interview results & developing offer letters.
- Own the executive recruiting coordination by working with executives, candidates & agencies.
- Host candidates throughout their interview day. Ensure interviewers are on time to their interviews & the candidates have an amazing experience.
- Coordinate & facilitate People team & Corporate events.
- Partner with the Operations team to administer record keeping of applicant data, using Applicant Tracking System & other tools.
- Act as the recruitment coordination process SME to ensure best practices & effective methods are in place for all administrative tasks related to the recruiting process.
- Mentor & coach others on the team with regard to coordination & the candidate experience.
- Provide counsel & guidance to recruiters & talent acquisition managers to ensure adherence to established recruitment coordination practices & procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KEYWORDS / #hashtags: #Guardanthealth #recruitingjobs #TA #HR #job #cancer #PatientFirst #LiquidBiopsy #biotechjobs #biotechcareers #pharmajobs #biotechbay
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please see www.guardanthealth.com/jobs for more information & to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.