All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Build & support tools to make the life of developers at Squarespace easier.
- Write high-quality infrastructure-as-code that automates the provisioning, deployment, scaling, & monitoring of Squarespace's infrastructure & ensure it's redundant & fast around the globe.
- Own running services on internal services like Kubernetes, infrastructure components like MongoDB databases & Couchbase clusters, product-related services like our certificate management pipeline, & everything in between.
- Work with other engineers to negotiate, design & implement solutions that improves their efficiency.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to test your ideas & understand the system, with an emphasis on mentoring & elevating junior team members.
- Interface with other engineers to negotiate, design & implement solutions that improves their efficiency.
- Experience in web application development.
- 3+ years of experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, or other CNCF software is a big plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent industry experience.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.