- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity:Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced and collaborativeStrategic Key Account Executivewithbackground in theRetail Industry, andproven track record in supporting large strategic accounts (post sale) & expanding the footprint at the account by upselling/cross-selling additional solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B IT solutions (preferably, data/ data analytics).You will have real-world experiences using data analytics to help Retail customers solve complex business problems. You will act as a strategic advisor to existing clients by first understanding what additional challenges they face & then connecting them to more ways that 1010data can help overcome those challenges todeliverincremental value. You will possess a true consultative approach & are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for clients. As an integral component of client success you should enjoy, & be willing to, travel domestically to customer sites once the pandemic is over & face to face meetings are safe & are welcomed by our clients.
Pleasenote, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- You willwork on expanding 1010datas footprint in several key existing retail accounts, building a qualified pipeline of new businessopportunities with these clients. You will do itby understanding high priority problems customersface andadvising them on how 1010data can provide solutionsto solve their problems.
- Expertly drive a complex buying cycle withbothtechnical& businessdecision makerswhile engaging internal stakeholders as needed
- In partnership with Sales Engineering; uncover true customer needs, leaddiscovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts.
- You will collaborate with Sales Engineers, Marketing, & Customer Success throughout the sales process to ensure we are effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Negotiate contractsand T&C, close business & collaborate withCustomerSuccessto ensure successful implementations and long-term success for the customer
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management & campaign nurturingwithinSalesforce CRM
- Be accountablefor annual quota achievement
- Assimilate & share competitor intelligence keepingProduct andMarketing teams informed of market activityandprovide feedback from existing customers to improve our competitive position & messaging.
- Maintaining, & growing your knowledge base in the ever-changing retail landscape & target customer ecosystem
- Champion for customer references & case studies
What you will bring:
- At least10years experiencein sales and/or key account management, sellingenterpriseanalytic&technologyplatformsto large enterpriseswith a track of successful management of existing accounts
- Strong knowledge oftheRetail space, anddataanalyticsecosystem
- Prior experience working in Retail a definite plus.
- Historicallydemonstrating successin exceeding sales targets, & annual quota
- Consultativesales, ability tolistenand ask open questions to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Clearlyarticulation ofideasand a collaborative style of work.
- Positive interpersonal skills & strong executive presence, with a roll up your sleeves attitude & an insatiable desire to win
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the customers business, current economic & industry trends & potential new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate to both senior business executives & senior technology executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear proposals that resonate with senior executives
- Self-starter who embraces challenges
- Entrepreneurial business savvy, comfortable to contribute & operate within afast pacedenvironment
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail & consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand & market conditions & rapidly respond with highly-targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, & collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the worlds foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data athttps://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.