Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product & customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy & execution for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- ~8 years total PM experience, w/ minimum 2 years managing a team in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small & large organizations.
- Experience leading a data-driven approach to PM decision-making.
- Strong understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Worked closely with developers & communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Ability to build & mentor a growing PM team
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
As the PM leader responsible for Twilio Flex platform , you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap, product strategy, & release cadence for the Flex platform services.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build next generation Flex platform services to enable industry-leading customer service experiences.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Be the voice of our customers in every conversation & decision, humbly learn about customer use-cases to drive the vision & strategy for the future of Flex platform services..
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build, mentor, & nurture a growing product team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get your hands dirty & have a get-it-done mentality
- DONT SETTLE: Partner & align with Flex PM leaders, convince peers, coordinate dependencies & remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop & evangelize, internally & externally,
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally & every month, billions of voice & video calls are made & billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers & businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful & much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy & security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform & were able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilios customers remain compliant & have the most engaged & relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy & help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco, CA. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.